Last updated: December 3, 2019
What information do we collect?
Personal information you provide to us
We collect personal information from you when you visit our site, request a demo, subscribe to our newsletter or blog, respond to a survey, fill out a form, register for an event or webinar, or otherwise communicate with us or meet with us in person. The information you give us may include your name, employer, position, address, email address, phone number, or areas of interest.
Personal information we collect
"Do not track" signals
We do not respond to web browser "do not track" signals. As such, your navigation of our site may be tracked as part of the gathering of quantitative user information described above. If you arrive at our site by way of a link from a third-party site that does respond to "do not track" requests, the recognition of any "do not track" request you have initiated will end as soon as you reach our site.
- To respond to your questions and provide related customer services;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, provided you have not opted-out of receiving that information;
- To notify you about changes to our site or other services;
- To detect and prevent fraud or other financial crime;
- To monitor and protect the security of our information, systems, and network;
- For internal business intelligence purposes, product development and enhancement; and
- To ensure that content from our site is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
How do we manage email communications?
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, surveys, and related product or service information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. You can also contact us on the details above. However, there are certain emails that OpenEBS may continue to send per your request or that are necessary for you to receive the full benefit of company services. For example, OpenEBS uses email to deliver information that registered users request as well as provide details about customer account(s), delivery information, and operational information regarding existing products, services, and systems.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Children and Privacy
Our site is not directed to children under the age of 13, if you are not 13 years or older, do not use our site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that personal information of persons less than 13 years-of-age has been collected through our site, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Transfer of personal information outside of the European economic area ("EEA") and international users
We are headquartered in the United States. We may access your personal information or transferred to us in the United States or to our affiliates, partners, or service providers who are located worldwide. If you are visiting our site from outside the United States, be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located, and our central database is operated. By using our site, you consent to any transfer of this information.
You have the right to do any of the following with your personal information:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request correction of your personal information
- Request erasure of your personal information
- Object to processing of your personal information
- Request restriction of processing your personal information
- Request transfer of your personal information
- Withdraw your consent for use of personal data